Thursday

Best from Instagram: Joannegelderman88

No comments:
 


I love browsing through Instagram for interior inspiration. Pinterest is great for those perfectly styled, lit and photographed photos you see in the Muuto catalog. But I want to see how these beautiful products look in (granted: equally beautifully styled) real homes! That's why I like to show you one of my favourite Instagram accounts once in a while in the Best of Instagram section. Today the account of Jo-Anne Gelderman from the Netherlands is in focus. I immediately fell in love with her HAY Woody Cabinet wall -- the fact that there was a cat in it probably helped ;) I love the graphic black and white elements (in e.g. the Stendig Calendar, Marimekko dishes and Ferm Living Cushions and blanket) in a clean white space combined with light wood, a dash of colour and a lot of plants and flowers. And of course the grid wallpaper and the lovely chairs! Make sure to follow her feed!




 

Photo sources: Jo-Anne from @Joannegelderman88, used with kind permission :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff